DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Responsible for the treatment
Your data will be processed by the company “Fuerteventura Producciones y Promociones, SL (hereinafter, PALADEA), NIF: B-76272491 with registered office at Parque Tecnológico de Fuerteventura, Office A007, Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas. On our website you are informed about the appointment of a Data Protection Officer who you can contact through the email address email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the treatment and legitimacy
The processing of your data pursues the following purposes:
A. Processing of the query
The User’s personal data will be processed to process your query and be able to offer you a personalized response through any of the means of communication included in the form or used by the user himself, that is, if the query is made through the messaging service of an RRSS, PALADEA will be able to respond through the same means.
B. Comply with legal obligations
In compliance with the attributable obligations, PALADEA may communicate your data to the Public Administrations and courts, provided that such information is required in accordance with the established legal processes.
C. Statistical information and satisfaction surveys
PALADEA has a legitimate interest in knowing both the opinion of users regarding its user service and/or resolution of queries.
To achieve the objective stated in the previous paragraph, PALADEA may process your data and:
– Conduct satisfaction surveys both by telephone and electronically.
– Proceed to their anonymization, so that the information on their consumption habits can no longer be linked to their person and, after that, carry out statistical and econometric studies (for example, knowing the user’s life cycle and/or identifying dropout propensity models).
3. Type of data processed
For the purposes set out in the previous section, a set of personal data is processed that we can divide into the following sources and categories:
A. Data provided by the user directly:
At the time of making the query or due to its processing.
The user guarantees that the data provided to PALADEA for the provision of the requested services truthfully corresponds to the real situation and that they will communicate any changes that affect them. Consequently, the user will be liable to PALADEA and third parties for any damages caused as a result of the breach of the obligations assumed in this clause.
Unless otherwise noted, all data collected in the contact forms or requested for processing will be mandatory.
4. Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the development of the contractual relationship. After this period, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could lead to be subsequently eliminated. Generally, they will be deleted after 3 years.
5. Your rights
Our data protection regulations grant you a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that our services imply, which we can summarize in the following:
– Right of access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
– Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
– Right of portability: Being able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
– Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
– Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
– Right of opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
– Right to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise and attaching a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent document in addition to any other documentation you deem appropriate:
a) Postal Address: Fuerteventura Technology Park, Office A007, Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas
b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in the event that you consider that your rights have been infringed.